Care Coordination Program
Having trouble qualifying for the service you need? The Care Coordination Program may be able to help. A non-Medicaid program, Care Coordination provides help to adults age 60 or older, or to their caregivers, who need a service not readily available through other community services. To be eligible, you must:
- Reside in a non-institutional setting
- Need one or more Care Coordination services
- Not be eligible for other Agency programs
Enrollees in this popular program receive personalized services that are coordinated by a professionally trained care manager. The care manager can assist with things like disease management, service coordination and transitional care.
What Does Care Coordination Include?
Services included in the Care Coordination Program are:
- Alzheimer’s Respite Program
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Adult Day Care
- Education, Information and Assistance
- Homemaker Services
- Personal Care Services
- Safety Monitoring
- Friendly Visiting
- Minor Home Modifications
Interested in Care Coordination? Contact the Aging and Disability Resource Center at 877.770.5558.