St. George Orthodox Church, 3204 Ridgewood Rd., Fairlawn, OH 44333
September 29, 2023; 8AM-4:30PM
Mind the Gap: Bridging MH and BH Needs with Solutions
Bringing together professionals and leaders from healthcare, social services, and public administration, the Fall Conference examines the issues, practices, and discoveries aﬀecting the lives of the older adults and individuals with disabilities we all serve.
The conference is a full day, in-person event featuring national and local experts on impacts to aging policy. Attendees have the opportunity to discuss important issues, prepare for the future, and celebrate successes in the ﬁeld with the people advancing the cause.
4.5 CEUs for
~~LSW/LISW/SWA (CSWMFT #: RSX069601)
~~Nurses (via a reciprocity agreement with the Ohio CSWMFT board)
- Doors open at 8am for registration, breakfast, and visiting vendor booths.
- 8:30AM Introduction
- 9AM Suicide Prevention & Postvention within the Geriatric Population
- 10:30AM Creating Pathways in Access to Mental Health Care for Older Adults
- 1PM Suicide and Overdose Prevention in Older Adults
- 2:30PM Living Well with Dementia, BH, MH